1.16.2012

LAZY OR BUSY: CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT, BUT MY TREE IS STILL STANDING!

Is it sad that my tree is still standing in my living room?

Tony Birthday 006

And my dining table looks like this

Tony Birthday 005

And my husband took down the wreath and sat it by the door.

Tony Birthday 004

I don’t know what my problem is lately, but I haven’t had the energy or interest in doing anything to my home.  But I did get dressed and headed out this past weekend to celebrate my husbands birthday! Check out what I wore here!  I also did a little thrifting and purchased a few clothing pieces and handbags including another Coach bag! I’ll share all of that with laterSmile

2 comments:

STARDUST said...

Someone does not want to accept that Christmas is over! lol!
Love, Olga

Hello Lover... said...

No worries. We literally just got home from dropping ours off at the recycling center - all of a sudden our living room feels so much bigger!