11.12.2012

I CHOOSE FOOD

Thanksgiving is swiftly approaching, obviously. And of course we're all thinking about how we can decorate our tables...

 

For the past couple of weeks I have been trying to decide if I want a bunch of candles and white pumpkins on my table or if I want a large flower arrangement. Then for a minute I thought: what if the food was the "decor"?




 

So this year I'm forgoing the centerpieces and pumpkins and what not. You know, the stuff that usually is removed from the table anyway? I'm going to put my collection of platters and cake plates and glass pitchers to good use this year so that my food can grace my table beautifully.

What about you? What's on your Thanksgiving table?

 

 

2 comments:

Decor & Harmony said...

I love a holiday table but you make a good point.....where to put the food?
I usually decorate my sideboard and leave plenty of space on the table for all of my holiday side dishes :)

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

I'm not hosting this year, but what you're doing makes sense. Why not celebrate the food?

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com