3.19.2013

JONATHAN ADLER FOR JCP

Have you heard the news?  Jonathan Adler has teamed up with JCP! His new collection, Happy Chic, is set to hit stores soon.  I wen to mine yesterday and the entire home section was under construction.  I was so excited because I can just imagine how it's going to look.  Not sure if you've been inside your nearest JCP lately, but it's not just for grandma anymore! 
 
Until I'm able to the collection in person, I'll share this video that I found through Autumn's blog of Jonathan talking about the collection.  I've found a few pieces that I'm crushing on already:)

 
 



 

Exciting news, right? I can't wait to check out the full collection in store.
 
 

2 comments:

Shavonda@AHomeFullOfColor said...

I can't wait for this line I debut!!! I love JA! It will be great to be able to actually afford some of his designs now.

stephanie at Stephanie Kraus Designs said...

Had no idea he was doing this! great news!!