2.04.2015

My home: Home Depot style challenge

So I was contacted a few weeks back about participating in Home Depot's style challenge again. You may remember the last challenge I did for them a little over a year ago.

This go round, I was asked to participate in the patio style challenge and boy oh boy was I excited about that! My backyard space has been pretty neglected the past few years. Seriously, we don't even bother to go out there unless we're throwing a few pieces of meat on the grill. And what a poor excuse for a grill it is:(





I have already seen the patio set I'll be receiving from them, so it's just a matter of zhushing the space up around it. How will I do that? So far I'm thinking pops of color and plants. I'll add a few other elements as well (like a possible DIY).
Stay tuned as I share a few sneak peeks along the way:-)


Stay inspired,
Lakeitha


No comments: